Unassuming from the street, behind a private gated front wall, this charming three level architectural family home is just waiting to be discovered.
Escape the ordinary and embrace a lifestyle of comfort and style with soaring timber raked ceilings in the mezzanine-style lounge room plus an abundance of floor to ceiling windows in almost every room, the design will both excite and appeal to anyone.
A beautiful jarrah staircase connects the three levels of accommodation offering four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a study and two distinctly separate living areas, providing multiple options for flexible family living.
The master suite is spacious and has it’s own private activity area which would function well as an adults retreat or oversized study with views over Lorraine Reserve parklands and Carine Open Space.
A tiled dining and family room with a large wall of glass, overlooks a stunning outdoor area featuring a private pool with built-in spa and sitting area amidst a lush lawn and garden.
Positioned in one of Carine's most central locations, all the amenities of this sought after family locale are within walking distance. Both Carine primary and secondary schools are at the end of the street, and the fabulous Carine Open Space is just footsteps away. The location could not get better!
- 4 Bedrooms, two refurbished bathrooms, one with a large separate bathtub, 3 WC's
- Huge double lock up garage with room for a third vehicle or workshop if required, auto garage doors
- Large garden shed that can convert to a workshop
- Log fire in the lounge room ensuring warmth and comfort during winter months
- Polished timber kitchen with laminate benchtops, breakfast bar, large sink, quality cooking appliances, dishwasher and a big walk-in pantry
- Built-in robes to most bedrooms, gas storage hot water system, gas heating points
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning plus 3 r/c split systems
- Auto reticulated lawns & gardens
- Laundry with built-in storage cupboard and separate WC
- 708sqm block with northerly aspect
- Within a short walk to both Carine Primary and Secondary schools
- Close proximity to Carine Glades Shopping Centre and public transport with easy link to Warwick train station
- The fabulous Carine Open Space and many local parks are all at your doorstep and just minutes to some of Perth's best beaches.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to call this architectural masterpiece your own. Contact us today for more information and discover the hidden allure waiting behind the gates!
This information is provided for general information and marketing purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.