END DATE SALE
Offers close 4pm Tuesday 9th May 2023
** the sellers reserve the right to accept an offer prior to this date **
Welcome to your dream home at 16 Broadbeach Boulevard, Hillarys! This stunning two-storey home is situated on a massive 852sqm block and offers the ultimate in spacious family living. With 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms plus a study this home boasts plenty of room for the whole family.
Step inside and you'll immediately be impressed by the stylish renovations, including a beautiful kitchen with sleek stone bench tops, a renovated family bathroom and freshly painted throughout. With three separate living areas, there's plenty of room for everyone to spread out and relax.
Outside, the entertaining area is sure to impress, complete with a sparkling pool, lush grassed area, and handy shed for all your storage needs. You'll love spending lazy afternoons relaxing by the pool, or hosting BBQs and get-togethers with friends and family.
Located in a prime position, the home is just a short walk to the beautiful Broadbeach Park and only a stones throw to Hillarys Boat Harbour, Whitfords Shopping Centre, St Marks Anglican Community School and public transport outlets. Don't miss out on the opportunity to make this beautiful home yours.
Additional features include;
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Front study for work from home flexibility
• 852sqm block
• Built 1995
• Master suite located upstairs with large walk-in robe and spacious ensuite
• 3 minor bedrooms include double build in robes and plush carpet
• Family bathroom has been recently renovated with wall to ceiling tiles, twin basins, standalone bathtub and plantation shutters
• Hardwood flooring to lower-level living space
• Renovated kitchen overlooking the outdoor entertaining area includes stone bench tops, twin ovens, Asko induction cooktop and plenty of storage space
• Carpeted upstairs living space / adults retreat with balcony
• Plantation shutters
• Reverse cycle air conditioning downstairs
• Ducted cooling upstairs
• Gas bayonet to upstairs living/retreat
• Patio outdoor entertaining space overlooking the pool and grassed area
• Powered shed to rear
• Double garage with additional internal storage space