*Information Memorandum and Plan available on request*
FOR SALE OR FOR LEASE OPTION
As exclusive selling agents, Noble Avenue Real Estate and Karen Riches are pleased to offer 1/19 Caloundra Road, Clarkson for sale by ‘Offers To Purchase” OR option to Lease.
With it’s premium central Clarkson location, large street frontage and generous size, this is an exciting opportunity not to be missed.
• Option to PURCHASE OR LEASE (enquire for more leasing details)
• Current property use is as a Medical Practice and the sale comes with an option to purchase existing medical inventory separately
• 10 Existing Offices
• Modern 2010 built
• Solar Power with Fronius solar inverter
• Onsite parking included
• Wheelchair friendly double door entry
• Spacious waiting room and reception area with adjacent filing/printing equipment and server room facilities
• Pathology suite room or additional office
• Three consult/treatment rooms or offices each with own clinical handwashing facility basin, adequate lighting, easy to clean non-slip flooring and wall finishes, power outlets, nurse call system, privacy curtains
• Nurse Treatment room or fourth consult room with basin and designated ambulant entry ambulance access to enable patient pickup
• Walk-in store room
• Downstairs kitchen/lunchroom
• Unisex/disabled toilet facility for patient and staff use
• ActronAir ducted air conditioning downstairs and Daiken in ceiling air conditioning upstairs
• Alarm system
• Rheem hot water storage
• Upstairs Lunchroom/Boardroom with kitchenette and additional office
• NBN to the premises
• Central location behind Bunnings Warehouse Mindarie and MacDonalds, surrounded by other quality business in the Clarkson shopping precinct and only 200m to Ocean Keys Lifestyle Shopping Zone and 400m to Ocean Keys Shopping Centre which contains Kmart, Aldi, Coles, TkMax, JB Hifi and the adjacent Woolworths
• Public transport provides easy access for clients/patients
• The City of Wanneroo advises the property is currently zoned as Urban Development - Warehousing/Offices.
LAND DETAILS & LEGAL DESCRIPTION
• Strata Levies: $2003.34 per quarter approx. $NIL reserve fund levy
• Land Area: 180sqm approx.
• Internal Floor Area over 2 levels: 154sqm approx.
• Street frontage onto Caloundra Road
• Lot 1 on S059932 Certificate Of Title Volume 2757 Folio 556
GOODS & SERVICES TAX
GST applies to this transaction and is payable in addition to the Purchase Price. The Buyer must pay GST on the Purchase Price to the Seller at Settlement. The Purchase Price does not include GST.
POTENTIAL PREMISES USES
Subject to council approval, the premises could be for businesses like:
- Veterinary services
- Occupational Therapy
- Dental Services
- Corporate offices
- Marketing or IT agency
- Financial Services
- Real Estate Offices
- Accounting Offices
The premises is suited in a modern strata development with the following businesses currently residing:
TNM solar, Freight Tranz, GenConnect, Gyokushin Ryu Aikido Marital Arts, Youth Services, and Safe Secure Security Systems.
NEARBY BUSINESSES INCLUDE:
Coast 2 Coast Crossfit, Joondalup Trophies, Imperial Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Merchant Seafood Café, Smartfix, DS Grinding, DJ Electrical and Gas, Coco & Rose Candles & Homewares, Woolworths Clarkson, Surge Fitness, Overwhelm Marital Arts, Western Radiology, Jump Swim Schools, Petbarn, Bike Force bike store, Western Blue Dive & Charters, Quality Dry Cleaning Alterations & Laundromat, Reece Plumbing Centre, Flooring Xtra, Supercheap Auto, Keys Dental, Supplement Mart, Breathe Pilates Studio and Revo Fitness
SALE OR LEASE CONDITIONS
The property is offered for sale by ‘Offers To Purchase' OR For Lease.
Documentation is available from the Selling Agent. Offers to Purchase are to be lodged to the selling agent. Enquire with the selling agent for Leasing details.
Register your interest with Karen Riches of Noble Avenue Real Estate to discuss details of the property and receive your Information Memorandum.
0408 646 651