With impeccable presentation and style, this pristine three-bedroom, two-bathroom residence radiates blissful, easy-care convenience, nestled in the heart of Hillarys. Well-maintained and whisper-quiet, the gated complex adds privacy and security to the property, allowing peace of mind for a safe family environment or alternatively a lock-up and leave lifestyle.
Understated elegance abounds upon entry to the home, with large porcelain tiles complementing the swathe of natural light, filtered by luxe white shutters. Crisp, clean lines distinguish the functional living zones, all flowing seamlessly in an open-plan showcase. The renovated kitchen is sleek with Caesar stone benchtops and iridescent glass splashbacks, whilst practical with soft-close cabinetry, and all modern, stainless steel appliances.
The sleeping quarters are found upstairs, cleverly secluded away from the rest of the home offering privacy and a quiet retreat. The most sumptuous of the bedrooms is the master suite, boasting enviable dimensions, a walk-in robe with storage fit-outs and an immaculate en suite bathroom. The remaining bedrooms are both well-sized, each fitted with built-in robes and serviced by a bright main bathroom.
Superbly situated in a delightful Hillarys locale, the property enjoys the convenience of nearby public transport, Westfield Whitford City and St Mark’s Anglican Community School within walking distance, and our spectacular coastline just a stone’s throw away ensuring the full benefits of cooling sea breezes in summer.
• Renovated kitchen with Caesar stone benches atop of soft-close cabinetry, professional storage fit-out, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, Delonghi oven, glass splashback
• Powder room
• Luxe white shutters in lounge
• Large light filled laundry with cupboards overhead and a further double door storage area
• Master suite with luxe white shutters, walk-in robe and an en suite bathroom
• Two remaining bedrooms are well-sized with BIRs
• Bright, well-appointed main bathroom
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning on the second level, split reverse cycle air-conditioning on the first level
• Outdoor alfresco entertaining area set within an extremely low maintenance courtyard
• Double garage with storage room and additional shelving
• Under staircase storage
• Twelve quality solar panels on the roof with a solar edge inverter to ensure all panels work at optimum levels
• Freshly painted inside and out
• Close to St Mark’s Anglican Community School
• Close to Westfield Whitford City
• Close to our pristine coastline
• Close to Hillarys shops